The TrueChrome II color camera -- another milestone in Tucsen’s scientific camera series. Amazing color fidelity offers real solutions for high definition scientific color imaging. As the standard USB2.0 camera, it also can connect to monitor with HDMI port directly, without needing a PC. Users can operate it easily and capture images to the SD card directly. TrueChrome II is perfectly suitable for life science, clinical medicine and material science, etc.
1. Start the software and get the camera recognized, but the preview is all black.
Check whether the anti-dust cap on the camera C-mount is removed. If already removed and attach the camera to the microscope, check whether the lighting path toggle switch to the camera. Then try to extend exposure time and Gain to get brighter images.
2. The imaging scene from the eyepiece is in focus but the live images from the camera are still out of focus.
This is because the camera and the eyepiece are in different focal planes. Can consider to use adjustable adapter to connect camera to the microscope trinocular, the adjust the adapter to make the live image in focus.
3. There are some shadows on the image and the shadows always stay in the same position even the sample is moved.
1. The anti-dust film on the camera C-mount is not removed. -- Remove the anti-dust film.
2. Check whether any dirt on the objective. -- Clean the objective.
3. Some dust on the surface of the camera IR filter. -- Clean the camera optical port.
4. Camera frame rate is extremely slow
1. Preview resolution is too high. -- Try lower resolution and check the change of the frame rate.
2. Exposure time is too long. -- If need exposure time longer than 200ms, try to use higher gain to get brighter images.
3. Computer issue. -- Computer is very old or the motherboard chipset is Intel 8 Series \ C220 series.
5. Start the software and get the error message: can not recognize the camera or No camera.
1. The camera USB cable is not well connected. -- Reconnect the camera again.
2. Check whether the camera is connect to the USB port on the front of the mainframe. If so, then connect it to the USB port on the back of the mainframe. -- The USB ports on the front of the mainframe are the extended ports from the motherboard which can not provide stable voltage and current for cameras.
3. The camera itself needs extra power supply but does not switch on the power. -- TrueChrome is required to switch on power, attach to the PC and then start the software. TCC-6.1ICE is required to plug in power to be recognized by PC.
4. The camera driver is not installed or failed to install. -- Go to the ‘Device Manager’--> ‘Imaging Devices’ and check whether the camera is listed WITH YELLOW FLAG. Then re-install the driver again. If still fail to install driver, please contact camera technical support for help.
6. When installing the software，the system displays the shield logo.
If you install third-party antivirus software and firewall software, antivirus software and firewall software will delete DLL Dynamic link library file automatically and result in software file is missing. In this case, if the system prompted you to isolate or delete, you should need to choose to ignore this operation or open the anti-virus software to trust it.
7. When measuring in the preview picture, there is no measured data in the picture which is taken by software.
When you want to save the dynamic measuring data, click ‘File save>combined measure’, then the data will be saved in the picture. When you want to save the static measuring data, you only need to save after measurement.
8. How to do quick White Balance?
White Balance while attach camera to stereomicroscope: Use a white paper to replace the sample --> Click on ‘White Balance’ to correct the image color --> Remove the white paper and put back the sample.
White Balance while attach the camera to the biological microscope: Move the sample slide to the blank area --> Click on ‘White Balance’ --> move back the sample.
9. After installing TCapture software, the system displays error when you start to open software.
It is because that the system does not have the Visual C++ 32bit Runtime library which included some Visual C++ library function, the software can not call the library file, it lead to fail to start software.
10. Whether calibration table can be Shared between different computer?
1.If the software version is V4.0 or below, you can open the system disk and find ‘Application Data\TCapture CalibrationTable.ini’, then copy the file to another computer under the same path. 2. If the software version is V4.0 or above, you can click ‘Parameter>Backup’ to save the calibration table in the software. What you do is only to copy the file to other computers, then use TCapture V4.0 to load parameter.
11. Whether there is another way to take a picture and record except manual?
When the software is update to V3.6.6 ISCapture or above versions, press F9 key is to take pictures, press F10 is to record. If it is on manual recording mode, press F11 to end the video.
12. In the preview image, the screen appears a lot of interference fringes.
It is because that the frequency between outside of a light source and the sensor is not consistent. You can improve it by increasing the exposure time, reducing the gain, or close the light source such as incandescent lamp, fluorescent lamp.
13. After installing the software, the software can not be started and the system displays ‘libusb0.dll is missing’.
When this happened, please connect with our after-sales technical support to solve this problem.
14. When starting the software, the system displays ‘TCapture.exe –Application Error’.
When you system is win xp, you can delete the document which the file path is ‘C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\TCapture’
When you system is win 7/8, you can delete the document which the file path is ‘C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\ISCapture’.
Technical service hotline: 400-075-8880
15. When starting the software, the system displays ‘TCapture.exe - Could not find components’.
Completely remove the TCapture, reboot the PC and then right-click on TCapture installer (TCapture Setup.exe) and select ‘Run as Administrator’ to install the TCapture. When firstly start the software, please also right-click on the TC icon and select ‘Run as Administrator’ to start it.
16. When you use the file name to save picture after taken, the name of the thumbnail of saved picture turn into messy code.
Firstly, please confirm regional language of system. If it is right, the problem still exists, please connect with our customer service technical support.